I Don't Have Time To Cook Healthy!

"I Don't Have The Time To Be Healthy!"

Your family's health is a direct
reflection of what you do for
them in the kitchen.

I hear this over and over... "I don't have the time..." "I know fast food isn't healthy, but it IS fast"... *sigh* Yes, life is hectic - I'll grant you that, but with a wee bit of planning, you can do this!

It's time that we - the one who prepares the food for our family, be you man or woman - take charge of what our loved-ones consume. If they are overweight, lethargic, or hyper-active, chances are very good that a change in diet will make a huge difference in their lives! Just give it a try - you'd be surprised how easy it is to sell your children on eating bean burritos, pizza, and spaghetti for dinner. It is entirely up to you whether you want to share the fact that it's all healthy!

Sundays at our house are special days - not only because it's Pancake Day, but because it's prep-day - the day I make the basics to have on-hand for the coming week's meals. It fills the house with the scent of Fresh Bread, Marinara Sauce, Pinto Beans, Salsa or Pea Soup.

By spending a couple of hours cooking on my day off, I fill my fridge and freezer with mealtime basics that make weekday dinner prep faster than going through the drive-through at any crummy fast food joint!

Give it a try - your family will thank you! (Not for the Health-thing, for the Yum-thing!)
;-)