Chocolate Chip - Banana Pancakes (Vegan, Oil Free)

Recipe Chocolate Chip - Banana Pancakes

Not that I need an excuse, but after my long run this past Saturday (8 miles - whoohoo!) I needed a nice big breakfast in the worst way! My husband was happy to join me for a plate-full of these choco-banana pancakes and Morning Star sausage...

Recipe Choco-Banana Pancakes (Oil Free)
Pre-heat pan or griddle to med/high
1 cup white flour
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
Mix dry ingredients
In a separate bowl, cut up (smoosh) 2 ripe bananas, set aside
Mix together with dry ingredients:
Bananas
2 Tablespoons Agave Nectar
2 cups almond, rice, or soy milk
Pour mix onto preheated griddle, then lightly sprinkle-on Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips (That's right - VEGAN chocolate chips! They are DELICIOUS!!)
Turn at the first sign of bubbles (the vegan version doesn't bubble as much)
They are light, fluffy, and oh-so-yummy!!

Cook Morning Star sausage according to package directions.



Comments

  1. Made my first loaf of bread last night...It was so yummy!! I wasn't sure if I had enough White flour so I did half White Half wheat. It turned out so good. :) THanks for the recipe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made these Friday night cause we had breakfast for dinner and they were so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! My family LOVES breakfast dinner nights. Glad you like them! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment